Alpha Compact is the new standard in label application with it compact size and feature rich capabilities and can adapt to the most challenging applications. It can label up to 600 labels/min (depending on label size and up to +/- 0.8mm position accuracy). Stored parameters and jobs can be called up from extensive internal data storage and can also be edited and used for different labeling jobs.
• controller integrated in the cabinet
• modular user interface (operating panel, display, PC-parameterized)
• operator menu also available in Cyrillic
• USB interface enables upload and download from the label dispenser setup
• enhanced reliability and performance
• modular system design
• rotary shaft encoder from 0 to 50 m/min (continuously variable speed adjustment)
Depending upon the complexities and demands of the particular labeling operation, the Alpha Compact is available with three separate interfaces:
• Panel HMI includes an external operator's panel that provides system control through a pair of potentiometers and four push-buttons.
• Display HMI replaces the operator's panel with an LCD display that provides full access to all adjustment parameters.
• USB utilizes a USB connection that permits the unit to be configured from a PC.
Each version of the Alpha Compact features rugged die-cast aluminum construction, single-key calibration, automatic recognition of missing labels, in-production speed adjustment, and more